DIL 550: 0.3-100 l/m
The Aerosol Dilution System DIL 550 is designed to accurately dilute aerosols to produce a defined particle concentration for certain measuring tasks. The main application of the dilution system DIL550 is the verification of test aerosols for testing clean rooms. DIN EN ISO 14644-3 defines the necessity of appropriate dilution systems when using test aerosols for verification.
In the applied principle that corresponds to the standard VDI 3491-15, particles are removed from the sample according to the specified dilution ratio. The particle size distribution remains unchanged.
- Constant and reproducible aerosol dilution even under changing operation conditions
- Continuous control and display of actual dilution ratio
- By default aerosol dilution ratio of 1:100 at 28,3l/min intake flow rate of a particle counter
- Number of dilution systems can be cascaded easily
- Vertical flow duct of aerosol guarantees minimal deposition also for coarse particles
- Designed for mobile use (no auxiliary pressurized air and additional exhaust needed)
- Long term lifetime and reliability, minimum maintainance required
- Precise operation in both over and under pressure mode
- Modifications to user defined requirements (flow rates, dilution ratio) available
- In combination with particle counters self-priming system
- Dilution systems of series DIL can easily be cascaded in order to achieve higher dilution ratios. E.g., by cascading a 1:100 and a 1:10 dilution system an overall dilution ratio of 1:1000 can be achieved.
- Validation of laminar air flow boxes/benches and clean room/environments
- Evaluation of filtration efficiency
- Measurement of highly concentrated aerosols
- Basic aerosol research